- NO internet connection needed
- The full version has crossword, Scrabble/Wordfeud, "is", "super" and anagram search.
- The Wordfeud version has Scrabble/Wordfeud search only, without further ado.
Words that are given names are displayed in blue, like "Abba".
- "Available letters": enter your letters.
- Use a dot '.' as a blank.
- Use '@' for one or more missing letters (crosswords)
- "ä", "ö", "å" are separate letters.
- "Starts with", "Contains" and "Ends with": letters, words or word parts already on the board.
Your letters are used to append new words.
"Letters on board": one or more letters "free" on the board.
Each letter is tried in turn with your available letters to make a word.
Example: "bee" and "pr" yields:
Sort words by score, alphabet or word length using the arrow buttons.
Den stora svenska ordlistan v. 1.46 (DSSO) by Göran Andersson,
containing 429.576 words.
Wordfeud uses a subset of DSSO.
That list, containing 417.132 words, is used here when "Wordfeud" is selected in the settings.
(October 27th 2011)
- Does not require an internet connection.
Click for Scrabble/Wordfeud